Monday, February 11, 2013

Sixteen Weeks

Dear Alice,

I missed the past few weeks because you haven't really done anything new. It seemed a bit silly to write about your smile and giggle yet again. But during this past week, you've begun showing an interest in rolling over! You only roll to your left so far and can only make it partially onto your side, but I'm sure in the next couple of weeks you'll be there. What's funny about this is you don't show any interest of trying to get off your belly. You only try to roll from your back!

You've also started trying to sit up when propped up on your Boppy pillow. You look like you're doing crunches to prepare for bikini season! I just can't get over how quickly you're growing. Every night when I'm holding you in my arms before bed, I marvel at how you still look like that tiny little newborn. I've been through this before, but it still blows me away every time I see your face. I love you.

Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment