Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Twenty-Nine Weeks Plus Two

Dear Alice,

Where has the time gone, sweet girl??? It seems like just a week or two ago, I was holding you in my arms at the hospital, and now I'm watching you scoot around on your belly and back trying to get to the toys. You're sitting up all by yourself now too! You've also tried bananas and carrots, neither of which you've seemed impressed by. You'll be seven months old in just one week, and I'm still so completely and totally surprised by what a fantastic baby you are. You're always so happy and rarely cry. You seem to love just watching Aidan or Daddy and me. You love Zelda and our new kitten. You even tried to put the kitten's head in your mouth which he did not appreciate. I love you so much, my precious baby.

Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment